Options for traveling to and staying on the Sunshine Coast
- BC Ferries – Drive or walk on this 40 minute ferry ride through scenic Howe Sound from Horseshoe Bay to Langdale. Bonus– Almost no wait times at the ferry and the ferry fee is one way (FREE return)
- Driving directions: Map from Langdale Ferry Terminal to Alpha Adventures in Sechelt
No Vehicle? No problem:
- - Sunshine Coast Shuttle – Langdale Ferry Terminal, Pacific Coastal Airlines, Tofino Air, Sechelt Airport, Vancouver Airport, private residence pick up and drop off.
- - Malaspina Coach Lines - Offers daily transportation between the towns of the Sunshine Coast through to Vancouver and the Vancouver International Airport and more.
- - Tofino Air – Scheduled and chartered flights from Sechelt, Vancouver, Nanaimo, Tofino and the Gulf Islands
- West Coast Air- Fast, convenient and reliable flights operating daily between the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
- - Sunshine Coast Public Transit also serves the lower Coast from Gibsons to Halfmoon Bay- including a stop right in front of our store!
Staying over-night? We personally recommend the following accommodations:
*Many of these accommodations have adventure get-away packages or you can book winter adventure directly with us online or over the phone, 604-885-8838.
- Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
- Up the Creek Backpackers’ B&B
- Arcturus Retreat Bed and Breakfast
- Beachside By The Bay
- Shades of Jade Inn and Spa
- Enchanter B&B